It’s that time of year! Philly Beer Week is back and bigger than ever! Friday, May 29 is “opening tap” and the fun keeps flowing until Tuesday, June 7. There will be hundreds of events taking place all over the city; from festivals to dinners to tours and pub crawls, there’s something for every beer-lover to enjoy.
This year, you can find us at South Philly’s Headhouse Square celebrating Beer Week with The Twisted Tail. They’ll be featuring several breweries and styles throughout the week, as well as daily prizes for their “Kick the Keg” competition. The Twisted Tail will be giving prizes for the person that orders the last pint in the keg (insider tip, ask your bartender or server what is close to finishing!).
- Shine on Shiner on Friday, May 29 at 5 p.m.
- Deschutes Brewery Street Pub on Saturday, May 30 at 12 p.m.
- Terrapin Takeover on Monday, June 1 at 5 p.m.
- Whistle, Little Piggy on Wednesday, June 3 at 5 p.m.
- Up Saucony Creek on Thursday, June 4 at 5 p.m.
- Barrel Aged Extravaganza on Friday, June 5 at 12 p.m.
For more information about these exclusive Beer Week events at The Twisted Tail, click here or call (215) 558-2471.
The Twisted Tail is located on 509 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147