Okay, so it always hasn’t been so easy. Our time-honored field has gone through cataclysmic changes due to the revolution in electronic information. The rules of the game were changing every day. With a true passion for what we do, we’ve learned to move with the times and adjust to new ways of working without lowering our standards or compromising our values. Breslow Partners has never been a cookie cutter operation. We never did bland chicken dinners. That’s not our style and that’s not what gets our clients on the front page. We’d rather turn heads by doing something that gets people talking, gets pulses racing – and moves people into the front door. That’s how we put the public back into public relations!
A few highlights of the past 25 years …
- We stopped traffic by wrapping a 20-story hotel in 40,000 sq. ft of ribbon.
- We warmed hearts by having 800 kids build their dream houses.
- We started a Philly beer renaissance by having 1,000 people turn up to toast a new brew.
- We held the Olympic Breakfast of Champions, which raised money for charity while spotlighting a new hotel in Miami.
- We added a new dimension to the world-renowned Philadelphia Flower Show by creating a series of culinary demonstrations to the mix.
- We introduced the Borgata brand and transformed the perception of Atlantic City into that of an upscale travel destination.
- We delighted ice cream lovers up and down the East Coast by introducing Edy’s.
- We introduced one of the most talented chefs in the city to the national press – and Marc Vetri was named one of Food & Wine magazine’s Best New Chefs!
- We created the Dinner of the Decade for the James Beard Foundation at The Rittenhouse Hotel.
It’s hard to say. We’re now a multi-generational family owned and operated business – mother and daughter – so we’ve got the perfect combination of experience and a proven track record, combined with high energy and a clear vision of the future. So, give us a shout out. We’re all ready for the next 25 years, and we hope you’ll be part of the excitement!