8 oz. Phillips Crab Meat
1 c. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. honey
2 Tbsp. butter
1 large Vidalia or other sweet onion (about 14 oz.), thinly sliced
1 tsp. light brown sugar
½ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. salt
4 Boboli® 8” crusts
½ c. Alfredo sauce
2 c. shredded low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese
2 large tomatoes, sliced into 16 – ¼” slices
8 oz. shredded smoked Provolone cheese
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
Garnish: 4 tbsp. fresh basil chiffonade
- Prepare balsamic syrup by gently boiling 1 cup vinegar in small pot down to ¼ cup. Stir in honey, cool and pour into squeeze bottle, if desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Melt butter in medium sauté pan and sauté onion over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes. Add sugar, garlic powder and salt and sauté an additional 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Spread 2 Tbsp. Alfredo sauce on each Boboli® crust. Top with 2 oz. crab meat and ½ cup mozzarella cheese, then ½ cup caramelized onions and 4 tomato slices. Sprinkle 2 oz. Provolone cheese and ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes over top.
- Bake in preheated oven 8-12 minutes or until toppings are bubbling hot.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp. balsamic syrup over before serving.
- Garnish with fresh basil chiffonade.
Yield: 4 (8″ individual pizzas)
For more recipes from Phillips Foods visit their online recipe center.