Join Nectar Executive Chef Patrick Feury and Vermont’s Kim Werner of FarmPlate, Thursday April 16, 6:30 p.m. for an exploration of America’s best culinary artisans. Guests will have the opportunity to compare and contrast what Jasper Hill Cellars does best with prized Philadelphia-area creations from local cheesemakers, distillers and brewers. Enjoy an abundant variety of dishes created by our artisans from regionally sources ingredients.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Greener Partners of Collegeville, a non-profit organization that strives to increase and strengthen public access to fresh, seasonal and local food. This event is $125 per person (includes tax and gratuity).
- Mateo Kehler of Cellars at Jasper Hill Farm
- Sue Miller of Birchrun Hills Farm, Birchrunville, Pennsylvania
- Catherine and Al Renzi of Yellow Springs Farm, Chester Springers, Pennsylvania
- Samuel Kennedy and Matthew Hettlinger of The Farm at Doe Run, Unionville, Pennsyvania
- Todd Hardie of Caledonia Spirits, Hardwick Vermont
- Bill Tambussi of Philadelphia Distilling, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Max Pfeffer of Mantawny Still Works, Pottstown, Pennsylvania
- Allen Van Anda and James Griffith of Lost Nation Brewing Company, Morrisville, Vermont
- Gerard Olson and Daniel Endicott of Forest & Main Brewing Company, Ambler Pennsylvania
- Christopher Curtin of Éclat Chocolate, West Chester, Pennsylvania
Featured Farms and Produce
- Sawmill Brook Farm of Greensboro, Vermont
- True Leaf Farm of Kimberton, Pennsylvania
- Lancaster Farm Fesh Cooperative, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- The Garden at Nectar, Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Nectar is located at 91 Lancaster Avenue, Berwyn, PA 19312. For more information please call 610.725.9000.