Wednesday June 17, 2009
Over twenty world-class chefs will converge at Philadelphia’s Osteria restaurant for a street fair for foodies on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 during the Fourth Annual Great Chefs Event to benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. Those in attendance will be invited to walk around and mingle while sampling small plates from all the chefs for a fun, food loving, fundraising event. The evening will also feature a live and silent auction to benefit the fight against childhood cancer.
The Great Chefs Event is slated to begin at 6pm on Wednesday, June 17th at Osteria on Broad Street. In addition to the tastings prepared by world-class chefs, you will have the opportunity to bid on several fantastic auction items including a week at a Tuscan Villa with 16 friends or a NYC weekend which includes a two-night stay, dinner at a Stephen Starr restaurant and Mets tickets in the Diamond Club. Or, you may choose to purchase raffle tickets to win a 2010 Ford Mustang!
Tickets for this event are $250 each.
Multi-Level Sponsorship opportunities available.
Among the chefs currently confirmed to participate in the Fourth Annual Great Chefs Event:
Participating Chefs 2009:
- Kiong Bahn, Twenty Manning, Philadelphia
- Dan Barber & Josh Lawlor, Blue Hill at Stone Barns, Pocantico Hills, New York
- Franklin Becker, Abe & Arthur’s, New York
- Jonathan Benno, Per Se, New York
- John Besh, Restaurant August/Besh Steak/Luke/La Provence, New Orleans
- Chris Bianco, Pizzeria Bianco, Pane Bianco, Bar Bianco, Phoenix
- Tom Colicchio, Host of Top Chef, Craft Restaurants
- Bobby Flay, Food Network Star, Mesa Grill Restaurants
- Clark Fraiser & Mark Gaier, Arrows/MC Perkins Cove/SummerWinter, Ogunquit, Maine
- Neil Fraser, Grace, Los Angeles
- Jose Garces, Amada /Tinto/Chilango/Distrito, Philadelphia
- Suzanne Goin, Lucques/ A.O.C., Los Angeles
- Paul Kahan, Blackbird/Avec, Chicago
- Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson and Bobby Stuckey, Frasca Food and Wine, Boulder, Colorado
- Joseph Manzare, Zuppa/Globe/Tres Agaves/Pescheria, San Francisco
- Masaharu Morimoto, Food Network Star, Morimoto, Philadelphia
- Jeff Michaud, Osteria, Philadelphia
- Emilio Mignucci, DiBruno Bros., Philadelphia
- Luke Palladino, Ombra, Philadelphia opening Summer 2009
- Eric Ripert & Jennifer Carroll, 10 Arts, Philadelphia
- Marco Rossi, Osteria Le Cantine D, Bergamo, Italy
- Bryan Sikora, Talula’s Table Restaurant, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Michael Solomonov, Zahav, Philadelphia
- Brad Spence, Vetri, Philadelphia
- Daniel Stern, Gayle/ Rae Restaurant, Philadelphia
- Michael Symon, Lola-Lolita, Cleveland/ Roast, Detriot
- Sue Torres, Suenos, New York
- Marc Vetri, Vetri/Osteria, Philadelphia
- Rocco Whalen, Fahrenheit Restaurant, Cleveland
For more information contact ChefsEvent@alexslemonade.com
Please note you will not receive paper tickets for the event. You may submit to us your guest list. Osteria is located at 640 North Broad Street in Philadelphia. Parking will be available at Broad and Green Streets. Dress is Cocktail Attire. For tickets call 610.649.3034.